Monday, September 28, 2009

Words aren't suppose to hurt, But they do...

Everytime you talk to me that way, everytime you say those things it hurts. Even though I know I'm not the one you're angry at, I don't deserve to be your "punching bag." For all the times you were annoyed, or had a bad day, or got into a fight, you always took it out on me, even when I wasn't involved. Can't you honestly just stop? I get the first few times. I can put up with it for a while. This, however, has been going on for years!! I'm at my limit, my breaking point. You can feel it can't you? I don't act my usual self with you anymore. I have so many resentments against you...but if I say something, or express how I feel, you label me as "insolent." Maybe I am, but I'm done. I'm not like the others who submissively bow down their heads to you when ever you act like a spoiled brat. I have a mind of my own and I know better than to lay down my dignity for someone whom I find it hard to respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment